Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Back in town for a bit

Started by echeng ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Back in town for a bit

1 posts
  1. Back in town for a bit

    Hi, guys. It's me. I'm back in town for a bit, and want to solicit feedback to see if everything is going well here. If you have anything specific you'd like me to address, please let me know via e-mail or PM (e-mail is preferred -- my first name @ wetpixel.com).

     

    It's going to be hard for me to keep track of everything going on here in the forums for the next few months because I'll be gone more than I'm here, and when I'm here I'm usually working on Wetpixel infrastructure... but I'll try. :lol:

     

    I'd also like to thank all of the moderators and members for keeping information flowing and the community close! I met a few of you at SeaSpace, which was very nice.

     

    Next month is our Bahamas Sharks & Dolphins trip, which should also be a lot of fun. We'll have some demo housings courtesy of Light & Motion on board, which will give a few people the chance to try housed SLRs underwater.

     

    Off to bed,

    Eric

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.