Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam extension ring 50mm with lock

Started by dawallace99 ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam extension ring 50mm with lock

8 posts
  1. I have a LIKE NEW Nauticam extension ring 50mm with lock that I purchased from Reef Photo in FL on 7/3/15. I used this on 1 dive trip and now am downsizing to a smaller mirror less system.

     

    Brand new cost $310 - will sell for $235 and buyer pays shipping. Will only accept PayPal...

     

    PM if interested!

    post-51721-0-06741300-1439861931_thumb.jpeg

    Edited by dawallace99
  2. b

    Edited by dawallace99
  3. bump

  4. bump

  5. bump

  6. bump

  7. bump

  8. By any chance is it still available?

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.