Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam 45 degree viewfinder

Started by dawallace99 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam 45 degree viewfinder

2 posts
  1. I have a LIKE NEW Nauticam 45 degree viewfinder that I purchased from Reef Photo on 4/15/15. I've used it on 1 dive trip and now I'm downsizing to a mirror less system. Thought I could use it on the new system but NOT!!! :-(

     

    Brand new cost $990 - will sell for $875 and buyer pays shipping. Will only accept PayPal. Will furnish photo on request...

     

    PM if interested!

    Edited by dawallace99
  2. **** SOLD ****

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.