Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Inon Z240 strobes (2)

Started by dawallace99 ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

Inon Z240 strobes (2)

11 posts
  1. I have a pair of Inon Z240 strobes for sale that I purchased new about 18 months ago. I'm downsizing to a different rig and switching strobes as well.

     

    These strobes have been gently used and well maintained - no floods or problems! In addition to the strobes, I have the original boxes/paperwork, spare o-rings, spare diffusers, and spare battery caps.

     

    Brand new Inon Z240's go for between $600-700 USD/each. Will sell the pair and all listed above for $1000 and buyer pays shipping. Will only accept PayPal...

     

    PM if interested!!

  2. r they type 4

  3. Yes, type 4

  4. bump

  5. bump

  6. bump

  7. bump

  8. bump

  9. bump

  10. Pls pm photos, receipt copy etc.

    Shiping to Brisbane, Australia.

    PayPal fees?

    Thx

  11. **** STROBES ARE SOLD ****

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.