Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

AquaTech DC-5 v2 with 3 back-plates (5d mkIII, 5d mkII and 7d) and 2 ports.

Started by LadoKennedy ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

AquaTech DC-5 v2 with 3 back-plates (5d mkIII, 5d mkII and 7d) and 2 ports.

8 posts
  1. AquaTech housing complete with DC-5 v3, DC-5 v2 and CO-7 back plates. For Canon 5d mkIII, 5d mkII and 7d.

    LP-WZ II lens port for Canon 16-35mm f2.8 II plus zoom ring.

    LP- 5 lens port.

     

     

    The housing has been used lightly, has never flooded and is in excellent condition. Comes supplied with Pelicase .

     

    I'm looking for £1000 ono.

    Edited by LadoKennedy
  2. HI Mate,

     

    Interested in your housing for use with a 5d Mark III. Do you have any pictures? Also wanted to make sure the housing is compatible with the lens port Aquatech currently makes.

     

    Cheers,

    Taylor

  3. Hi Taylor,



    Thanks for your message. This housing works with the LP series lens ports https://aquatech.net...tems/lp-series/so they're current in that you can still buy them but they're not the newest ones. The advantage is that you can pick up some bargains online.



    I'll take some pics later and send them to you.



    Cheers,



    Mattpost-48146-0-73124500-1440176318_thumb.jpgpost-48146-0-65336600-1440176323_thumb.jpg


    Edited by LadoKennedy
  4. and if it's up for parting out I could make use of the 7D back plate

  5. Sorry I didn't see your message till now are you still interested in the 7D back plate?

     

    Matt

  6. Hi LadoKennedy

     

    I take you have sold you gear? If not, get in touch.

     

    Cheers,

    Steffen

     

     

  7. Hi Steffen,

     

    No I have't sold it yet so it's still available if you're interested.

     

    Cheers,

     

    Matt

  8. The housing is now Sold.

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.