Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Seacam Focus/Shift Gears for Nikon 60 & 105

Started by mmesgleski ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Seacam Focus/Shift Gears for Nikon 60 & 105

4 posts
  1. For Sale Seacam Focus & Shift gear set for Nikon AF Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8D and Nikon AF Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8D.



    Each 2 gear set is $125 or buy both sets for $200.



    Gears are in perfect condition.



    If interested in one set or both, please email me at mikem@jimchurchphoto.com



    post-8128-0-79454900-1440264714_thumb.jpg



    post-8128-0-43582200-1440264723_thumb.jpg


    Edited by mmesgleski
  2. Hi. Just replying to confirm these gears are still for sale. Thanks.

  3. hi Mikem

     

    I am interested.......I have an older version of the 105 2.8 AF....it is a D lens, but is not a G lens nor the newer VR.....I wonder will your 105 ring work for MF on my version?

    Same for the 60mm.

     

    Presumably the shift gear allows you to move from AF to MF/back?

     

    I presume both work with one or other of the two rotating controls on the left side of a seacam housing and that the focus rings do not require focus control to be on the lens port?

     

    If you can answer the couple of q's I can make a decision,

     

    thanks NIck

    Edited by seabight
  4. Hi Nick,

    Thanks for your interest.
    Those are the very same lenses I used with these Seacam rings.
    The shift gears allow you to shift the lens back and forth between AF & MF.
    You are correct in that the focus gear lines up with one of the left hand knobs on the Seacam housing and the shift gear lines up with the other knob. No control knobs are needed on any of the Seacam ports.
    I still have the rings available. Let me know if you would like to purchase them or if you have any other questions.
    All the best,
    Mike
Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.