I'm selling my Canon T5i with the Nauticam housing which has a vacuum system! All components are in excellent condition (except the handle grips on the housing which are a little worn) and have been gently used for about 2 years. Brand new for the camera, lens, housing with vacuum system is about $2700 PLUS TAX - I'm selling the lot for $2100.
Here's what's included in the system:
- Canon T5i body
- Canon 18-55mm lens
- 3 Canon T5i camera batteries with charger and power cord
- shoulder strap
- camera to computer USB cable
- software/booklet
- 8GB SD cards (2)
- Nauticam housing for T5i (or T4i)
- left and right handles for housing with 1" ball mounts
- vacuum system with pump and wrench (also have bulkhead pin if you don't want to use vacuum system)
- Allen wrench set
- fiber optic cables (2)
- housing o-ring (2 sets) with Nauticam silicone grease
I only accept PayPal and buyer pays shipping or can pick up system locally in Naples, Florida. I took a photo on my iPhone of the system, but this Wetpixel uploader says "this file was too big to upload"…..???? Go figure….
In any event, please PM me if interested - I can always forward a pic to your email if interested… :-)