Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

StiX jumbo floats for ULCS arm

Started by dawallace99 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

StiX jumbo floats for ULCS arm

3 posts
  1. I have 10 jumbo floats for ULCS arms - 6 with the middle portion intact and 4 without. I also have 4 half size floats (a full size cut in half) also without the middle portions. Will sell the whole lot (14 total) for $40.

     

    I only accept PayPal and buyer pays shipping or can pick up locally in Naples, Florida.

     

    PS...I tried to upload a pic of them from my iPhone, but the Wetpixel uploaded kept giving me an error message stating the "file was too large to upload." REALLY?? A .jpeg pic from an iPhone?? Go figure... Will email photo on request.

     

     

  2. bump

  3. SOLD!!!!

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.