Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam macro port 41 for SLR - EXCELLENT CONDITION!!

Started by dawallace99 ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam macro port 41 for SLR - EXCELLENT CONDITION!!

8 posts
  1. I have a Nauticam macro port 41 for SLR that I've gently used for about 2 years, in excellent condition. It comes with the original box, port, back cap, and older front lens cap (and a brand new snap front lens cap), o-rings (2) and Nauticam silicone grease.

     

    Brand new just the port alone (not the back cap or front cap or extra o-ring) is $400 PLUS TAX - I'm selling all for $300.

     

    I only accept PayPal and buyer pays shipping or can pick up locally in Naples, FL.

     

    PS....I tried to upload a pic of this from my iPhone but keep getting an error message from the Wetpixel uploader saying the "file is too large to upload." REALLY??!! A .jpeg file from an iPhone?? Go figure.... In any event, if interested, I can forward a pic via email....

  2. bump

  3. bump

  4. hi, what kind of lens support this port?

  5. hi, what kind of lens support this port?

    It is perfect for the 60mm Canon Macro.

  6. bump

  7. bump

  8. **** SOLD ****

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.