Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nikon D800 Housing rental Houston, TX

Started by Adamsphoto23 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon D800 Housing rental Houston, TX

4 posts
  1. Does anyone know if there is a rental place in the Houston, TX area that has a Nikon D800 housing for rent? Thanks!

  2. I doubt that any shop in Houston even has one in stock, much less for rent...

  3. Try AB Sea photo in Los Angeles, IMO its is the closest one.

     

    www.absea.net

  4. Hi Hermit Crab:

    I have an excellent, just overhauled Subal D800 housing, no problems or dings, everything works perfectly, with complete O-ring kit, optical and electronic ports, leak detector, camera tray, handles, flotation, rated for 120 Meters, for sale.

    I will return to the US on Jan 22 '16 should you be interested.

    email: 68.elias@gmail.com

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.