Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Nauticam / Canon 70d Housing

Started by focker ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Nauticam / Canon 70d Housing

4 posts
  1. I am interested in a very clean Nauticam Housing for a Canon 70d or a package of both camera and housing.

  2. I have an excellent shape Sea and Sea MDX-70D housing and camera for sale, not Nauticam though. Let me know if that's okay. I just posted it in the classifieds.

    Edited by asallmon
  3. I have two complete Nauticam housing/port/Inon setups so this is just a backup Nauticam housing I am looking for, thanks.

    Edited by focker
  4. Ah that makes sense. Okay, thanks for taking the time to explain. Be well!

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.