Slightly used, (about 30 dives), Sea and Sea MDX- 70D housing with Canon 70D camera in excellent shape (9 out of 10). Original owner, all manuals included. $2100. Will pay ground shipping and insurance in Continental U.S. Paypal preferred.
Classifieds / Archived topic
FS - Sea and Sea MDX-70D Housing with Canon 70D Camera
Started by asallmon ·
- 7Posts
- 7Replies
Read-only discussion
FS - Sea and Sea MDX-70D Housing with Canon 70D Camera
-
-
Hi There,
I would be really interested in a housing for my Canon 70D, would you be willing to sell the housing without the camera?
I can pay by paypal.
Look forward to hearing from you!
-
Hi, Is this package still available? Super keen!
Thanks!
-
What is included here? Pls pm
-
Hi There,
Just wonderring if this is still available? I would love to buy it! Thanks
-
Any pictures?
-
Hello,
Is this package still available? Very keen!