Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Full set up

Started by ScubaDaves ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Full set up

5 posts
  1. Hi.

    I'm looking for a full camera set up. Preferably a Nauticam housing but I would consider others. I require the housing, port, strobes etc. Even the camera if you have one available.

    Thanks

    Dave

  2. dslr, mirrorless or compact?

     

    I have a full camera set up with a compact camera: Panasonic LX3, 10bar housing and Sea & Sea YS-110 Alpha

  3. Full Subal set for Canon 40/50D +camera + lenses +ports + exr etc. ??

  4. A DSLR please.

  5. Dave,

     

    I have pretty much what you're looking for, although I have separate ads for the pieces. I currently have a Nauticam housing, Canon T5i, macro port, Zen glass dome port, and a pair of Inon Z240 strobes.....

     

    All of these you can find in my ads here on Wetpixel...please PM me if interested. All are in EXCELLENT condition!! I just decided to go smaller and lighter with a mirror less system.

     

    Thanks,

    Deb

    Edited by dawallace99
Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.