Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Web Based Photo Gallery Software

Started by focker ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Web Based Photo Gallery Software

3 posts
  1. I have been using Gallery Project ( http://galleryproject.org/) for my photo gallery on my website for almost 15 years however it is no longer being developed and I think I want to move to something more modern. I have tried ZenPhoto and so far it has been very disappointing in layout. Does someone have a favorite web based photo gallery I can plug in my hosting site that has decent features?

    Something I am looking for that I like in Gallery Project, it shows a thumbnail and if you click the thumb the photo goes to medium sized and then click again for the full sized photo.

    Edited by focker
  2. try jalbum.net

    my site is mwdives.com

  3. Thank you marcw, checking it out now :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.