Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Canon 65mm MPE Lens for sale

Started by Paul Kay ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon 65mm MPE Lens for sale

1 posts
  1. This is one of my own lenses which I bought this a few years ago thinking it might be useful for macro work but I've since bought a 60 Macro-Elmarit-R and converted it for Canon so one is irrelevant as both will now do the same job - I prefer the Elmarit with extenders so the Canon is now up for sale. The MPE is near mint and boxed - I have an Arca QR compatible adapter for it which I will throw in. £600 in the UK/EU inc vat or £500 outside the EU (no vat for export or within the EU to a vat registered business after supply and check of EU vat number. Thanks.

    Edited by Paul Kay
AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.