Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Canon 5D 16-35m2 lens and IKELITE question

Started by MatthewLove600 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon 5D 16-35m2 lens and IKELITE question

3 posts
  1. Hey guys!

     

    I hope this hasn't been brought up too often but looking for a straight answer as Ikelite's site says they do not have a port body that will fit the new canon 16-35 lens which is a little wider in diameter than the original.

     

    Does anyone now if the port body model # 1510.24 will work?

     

    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/420644-REG/Ikelite_5510_24_Port_Body.html

     

    I'm looking at pairing it up along with 8" dome port # 5510.45. Thanks for any insight guys before I pull the trigger!

     

    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/464665-REG/Ikelite_5510_45_8_Dome_Port_with.html

     

     

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.