Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

CANON 20D HOUSING

Started by mrmikeca ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

CANON 20D HOUSING

7 posts
  1. Hi,

    I have a old Canon 20D rotting away in the box. I wanted to see about buying a pre owned in good condition housing for it. I am open to brands. Does anyone have one for sale or know someone with one?

     

    Thank you!!!

  2. A friend has Subal CD20 in nearly perfect condition. Let me know if you're interested, I'll have you connected.

  3. yes

    Edited by mrmikeca
  4. A friend has Subal CD20 in nearly perfect condition. Let me know if you're interested, I'll have you connected.

    Hi Dragan. Yes I am interested thank you!!!

    Edited by mrmikeca
  5. Hi,

    I have a old Canon 20D rotting away in the box. I wanted to see about buying a pre owned in good condition housing for it. I am open to brands. Does anyone have one for sale or know someone with one?

     

    Thank you!!!

    I have an Aquatica housing for a Canon 20D, comes with a flat port and and super dome port, plus some gears for other lenses. Let me know if you are interested.

  6. I just posted the complete listingof the Aquatica housing in the classifieds. Please take a look.

  7. Hi, How much for the Aquatica Housing?

     

    Thank you!!

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.