Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

GH4 Camera, lens, and Nauticam housing package. $6,500

Started by Ernie Kovacs ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

GH4 Camera, lens, and Nauticam housing package. $6,500

3 posts
  1. For Sale Nauticam GH4 underwater housing, camera lens, package.



    This package includes the Panasonic GH4 4K camera. Nauticam housing. Panasonic 7 to 14 lens, port and zoom gear. Panasonic 8mm fisheye lens, port and focus gear. The 5 inch Dive and See monitor and bulkhead for housing. The Nauticam vacuum system, and pump. Transcend R95 128GB SD card. Panasonic battery. Additional Newmowa battery and charger.



    As you probably know this system can shoot beautiful 4K footage. I am selling the system because I am using the RED DRAGON underwater now.



    New this package costs $9,335 (and then the extra tax of course). I want to get 70% of that, so asking $6,500. I would like to sell as a package rather than parts.



    The system is in great shape. The glass on the ports is good (but not perfect anymore). New ports are the least expensive part of the system, only about $500 each, so you could buy new ports if you are concerned about small imperfections in a port. There are no significant scratches just the normal ones that occur even when cleaning with lens cloth etc.. I do look very closely. The lenses are perfect.



    The 5” Dive and See monitor gives a very nice image, but note*** it only works in the standard 30 frames/ second mode. Which is what most people shoot, but it does not take inputs in PAL 25 frames/second. And, I don’t think it takes 24 FPS (though I have not tested).



    The camera is located in Monterey California.



    Sorry for the poor I-phone pictures. I can send better if you need.



    Please contact me with any questions.



    Thanks for looking.


    Ernie


    post-42416-0-86362300-1442006959_thumb.jpg

    post-42416-0-25799400-1442006962_thumb.jpg

    post-42416-0-37692700-1442006964_thumb.jpg

  2. I will consider selling the gh4 package without the 7 to 14mm lens and port for $5,500.

     

    Or I will sell just the 8mm lens and port and gear for $900.

     

    Thanks,

     

    Ernie

  3. The system has been sold, but the 8mm lens, nauticam gear and port are still available for $900

     

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.