Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

GoPro Hero 4 Silver + Flip Filters + Close up Lens

Started by windwaternwaves ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

GoPro Hero 4 Silver + Flip Filters + Close up Lens

6 posts
  1. I have an as new GoPro Hero 4 Silver Camera.

     

    Includes the Flip 3.1 Filter system both side and top flips with multiple deep, dive, shallow and green water filters.

     

    Also includes Flip Macro Lens and adapter.

     

    Includes 2 x 32Gb hi quality micro sd cards.

     

    Includes lots of additional mounts.

     

    Make an offer.

     

    See picture.

     

     

     

     

    post-25079-0-67015800-1442736035_thumb.jpg

  2. I will offer $200. orentuvia@gmail.com

  3. Orentuvia

     

    I'll keep it for that. New it's worth over $600. And it hasn't got a mark on it.

  4. How.much u want for it? Pls pm itemized list of items, and postage to China, Shanghai

  5. Hello Windwaternwaves,

     

    Is this bundle still available?

    I am interested in everything but the GoPro. Would you sell the filters/lenses separately?

    An itemised list would be very useful.

     

    Best wishes,

  6. Hi if it's still available, I'm interested in the whole bundle.

     

    Willing to pay $350 including tracked postage to the UK (not sure where you are?).

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.