Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Wanted to Buy NA-70D Housing for Canon 70D

Started by jessieroo88 ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Wanted to Buy NA-70D Housing for Canon 70D

8 posts
  1. Wanting to buy a second hand under water housing for my Canon 70D the NA-70D

    Please contact me!

  2. Have an Ikelite housing w/ 8"dome port + 2.75 extension. Used Only 1 time.

  3. Hey,

    Do you have any pictures you could send me and what is your asking price?

    Thanks

  4. Hey, what is your reason for selling it? Do you have any photos you can send of your housing + dome? Thanks


    Also is your pice Australian dollars?

  5. I'm selling because I am no longer able to dive due to health reasons. As for pictures, it isn't any different from the links I sent you.

    However, if it is necessary I will take some pictures but this link shows the camera in use on the one time I used it:

    http://www.dgfproductions.com/

     

    The price is USD. All the UW pics on that site were done with that camera. I absolutely loved the housing.

    The controls were flawless and easy to manipulate UW. In the water, you didn't even know it was there.

     

    I believe you can PM me, so if you have any interest...by all means, please feel free to contact me.

  6. hope this helps

    post-52270-0-87142200-1444131939_thumb.jpgpost-52270-0-14994900-1444132011_thumb.jpgpost-52270-0-60712300-1444132065_thumb.jpg

  7. Hi ...i am looking for second hand underwater housing for canon 70d , but i am looking for flat port becuase i do macroghraphy and i don`t know is that possible with dome port or no .

     

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.