Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Subal ND700 w/ Dome Port, Flat Port, Extensions, INON Z-240, and Sync Cords

Started by tomhirschmann ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Subal ND700 w/ Dome Port, Flat Port, Extensions, INON Z-240, and Sync Cords

6 posts
  1. Hi there!

     

    Unfortunately I don't have much time to dive these days so I am selling my beloved Subal ND700 with all of it's accessories. The Subal name speaks for itself and this housing has been very well taken care of over the years. The housing, dome port, flat port, and accessories are in absolutely perfect condition without a scratch on them. I've babied this setup since day one.

     

    INCLUDED

    - Subal ND700

    - Subal 45 viewfinder

    - Subal DP-FE Dome Port

    - Subal PF-55 Flat Port

    - Subal Extension ring x2

    - Subal maintenance kit

    - INON Z-240

    - INON Neoprene Sleeve

    - INON Filters x2

    - Sync cables TTL x2 (Brand New)

    - Generic camera tray w/ handle

    - 7 piece articulated strobe arm

     

    Total cost of everything new today is north of $6500. I'm looking for $5000 or best offer. I'm located in Orlando, FL if anyone wants to check out the gear themselves. This is a fantastic bit of gear and I hope it finds a happy home.

     

    NOT INCLUDED but available = Nikon D700 body w/ Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED IF AF-S VR Nikkor Zoom Lens

     

    post-52149-0-99472900-1442861537_thumb.jpg

    Edited by tomhirschmann
  2. Subal ND700 housing


    Ports and extensions

     

    post-52149-0-13665000-1442862096_thumb.jpg

    post-52149-0-60381100-1442862099_thumb.jpg

    post-52149-0-49873700-1442862107_thumb.jpg

    post-52149-0-06190200-1442862113_thumb.jpg

    post-52149-0-13315200-1442862117_thumb.jpg

    post-52149-0-59433500-1442862119_thumb.jpg

    post-52149-0-18021500-1442862222_thumb.jpg

    post-52149-0-70657700-1442862225_thumb.jpg

    post-52149-0-81182500-1442862226_thumb.jpg

    post-52149-0-68329900-1442862231_thumb.jpg

  3. INON

    post-52149-0-03183400-1442862397_thumb.jpg

    post-52149-0-66178300-1442862399_thumb.jpg

    post-52149-0-92009600-1442862401_thumb.jpg

    post-52149-0-58299000-1442862406_thumb.jpg

    post-52149-0-86960600-1442862409_thumb.jpg

    post-52149-0-85762200-1442862412_thumb.jpg

  4. Price reduced to $4500 or best offer, kit is in great condition. D700 body and lenses not included but available.

  5. Still for sale?

     

    mickeyr@xtra.co.nz

  6. What is the type and length of the Extension ring?

    thank you

     

    68.elias@gmail.com

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.