Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Aquatica housing for Nikon D700, and Nikon D700 body

Started by Paulinkendall ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica housing for Nikon D700, and Nikon D700 body

11 posts
  1. While I recently joined, I didn't do so just to post in the classifieds. On the contrary, I'm looking to resume diving more frequently, but I just cannot continue to pursue one of the hobbies I wanted, which is underwater photography. It's a bittersweet realization, but I cannot afford this hobby along with a few others, so U/W photography will be retired, for now.

     

    What you have here is an Aquatica housing for a Nikon D700 with dual bulkheads. I also had purchased the flat port and a port extension. My intention was to begin with macro photography and so the flat port and housing will accommodate the Nikon 105mm macro lens.

     

    The Aquatica housing, flat port, and extension ring are BRAND NEW and have never been in water!

     

    Knowing that the D700 is discontinued, I am including my D700 in the sale, giving the new owner not only a complete system out of the box (ok, no strobes, but I never got that far) and one hell of a deal in the process. Obviously if you already have a D700 you can buy the housing and ports separately.

     

    The D700 body is in excellent shape, with a low shutter count (under 8500).

     

    So, what do I want for all this gear?

     

    The Aquatica housing was $2,500 new, the macro port was $365, and the extension ring was $230. That's $3,095.00. I will sell all three pieces for $2,500. I think that is a very fair price especially considering the equipment is brand new.

     

    Nikon D700 bodies in very good to excellent condition are selling for $750-1000. I have the charger, strap, 2 batteries, and the manual (no box). I would like $800 for the camera.

     

    If you have any questions, just ask, happy to answer anything.

    post-52155-0-99562500-1442892572_thumb.jpg

  2. PRICE REDUCED!

     

    Seeing as how my post did not garner any replies, I am reducing the price by $500 if you buy everything, and by $300 for the Aquatica stuff.

     

    So, if you buy all of it, instead of $3300, it would be $2800, and if you just want the Aquatica housing, port, and ring, that would be $2,200 instead of $2,500.

     

    Thanks!

  3. The price is us? Include fee and shipping? Pls pm

  4. Price reduced once more! Complete Aquatica system. Aquatica housing for Nikon D700 with Nikon D700 DSLR body included along with flat macro port and extension ring. I am now lowering the price to an even $2500 for everything, down from $2800. I will also throw in 3 CF cards of 16gb each for free.

  5. OK, trying one more time. I will reduce my asking price by another $300, so $2200 takes everything: brand new never used Aquatica housing, port, port extension, and Nikon D700 DSLR and 3 CF cards. C'mon folks, this is a hell of a deal. Remember, Nikon D700 is a full-frame digital.

  6. Hi Starfish, This is just what I was looking for as I have an old D700, How much for the Housing/port/extender for shipping to Australia?

  7. Hello brine shrimp. Funny, the first guy interested was also from Australia. I'll sell the housing, port, and extender for $1700 plus shipping. Last I checked shipping it insured to Oz was about $200. I'll split the shipping costs with you 50/50.

  8. Hi any luck with selling this? I might be interested.

  9. Hi,

    Are these still available?

    Thanks

  10. hello are these still available?

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.