Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Frogfish 'Finds Nemo'

Started by Oceanshutter ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Frogfish 'Finds Nemo'

8 posts
  1. Hello everyone.

     

    I am excited to share a really short video I put together of a frogfish I had the pleasure of filming during our trip to Bali. In this video...our beautiful frogfish friend 'Finds Nemo'. You may not want to show the kids this one....

     

    All comments welcome.

    Enjoy!

    Dustin

     

     

    Or Youtube

     

  2. Awesome. Loved it.

  3. Great clip - well done, as usual.

  4. Awesome. Loved it.

     

    Thanks for watching it!

    Great clip - well done, as usual.

     

    Thanks. I appreciate it.

  5. Just wanna say how amazing this clip is. Seen it on your page on vimeo but wanted to add this additional comment here.

     

    Greatness at its prime. Using the canon 100mm I presume? any additional diopters needed?

  6. Just fantastic

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Just wanna say how amazing this clip is. Seen it on your page on vimeo but wanted to add this additional comment here.

     

    Greatness at its prime. Using the canon 100mm I presume? any additional diopters needed?

    Thank you!. Yes it was the 100mm. As for diopter, a +10 was used on some of the close ups.

    Just fantastic

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Thanks!

  8. Excellent work :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.