Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS - Panasonic GX1 with Nauticam Housing

Started by mmakay ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FS - Panasonic GX1 with Nauticam Housing

1 posts
  1. Sadly, we have no dive trips planned for the next couple of years, so rather than have my underwater camera sit on a shelf I figured somebody might want it. The GX1 is a hugely underrated camera, and is exceptional underwater. The housing is also about as small as anything available, including nicer point-and-shoots, so packing it is a breaze.

     

    Included is the Panasonic GX1 with kit lens (14-42?) in like new condition, and a Nauticam housing in excellent condition ... never flooded, dropped or abused in any way. I'm not including any ports, so you can select the lens combinations that work best for your style. It uses the same 4/3 ports as all the other nauticam housings, and they are available for nearly every 4/3 lens sold.

     

    I'll be happy to post pictures, but everything looks just like the catalog photos! :laugh:

     

    Check out these Flickr albums to see the pictures I was able to take with it:

    https://flic.kr/s/aHsjEPnRg1

    https://flic.kr/s/aHsjEP2E1X

    https://flic.kr/s/aHsk5Qsv5k

     

    I'm asking for $1000 shipped to the contiguous 48 states. (If you are further away, let me know and I can check out the cost of shipping.)

     

     

    -Mickey

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.