Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Bali

Started by nihal ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Bali

5 posts
  1. Trip video from my last dive trip to Bali in August. First time ever I had this kind of visibility underwater in Bali.


    All shot with BMCC and edit/grade all in Davinci Resolve 12. I love the fact that for my needs I don't need to round-trip to any other program anymore.

    Now if Blackmagic would improve the stabilizing features for Resolve, everything would be perfect for me :)



    Hope you enjoy and comments & critics are welcome!




    Edited by nihal
  2. Great. I recognized some of the dive sites :-)) Visibility looks really great. Was much more muddy when I was there.

  3. Nice!

  4. I can see lots of takes a little bit too noisy. Is it due to Vimeo recompression?

  5. Hi Etc,

     

    Some of the shots are shot at asa1600, and I could have cleaned them up but I liked the noise as it felt quite organic and like film grain to me.

     

    You're right though, it does seem more just like noise than grain after the vimeo compression.

     

    Cheers

    Nihal

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.