Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Raja 2015 Highlights

Started by MikeVeitch ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Raja 2015 Highlights

5 posts
  1. I have finally gotten around to editing a video together of an 8 day liveaboard trip that we, The Underwater Tribe, hosted aboard the Mermaid II liveaboard back in March 2015. It was a very fun trip with superb conditions all around, especially in the Misool area where we enjoyed some of the best viz I have experienced in the area.

     

    Enjoy

     

  2. Great video mike..looks like a fun trip.

     

    Dustin

  3. Looks great! Raja Ampat is easily my most favorite dive destination

     

    What lights did you use?

     

    Cheers

    Nihal

  4. Thanks Dustin, it sure is a great trip!

    Nihal, I am using Fisheye Fix 7000 lights

  5. Awesome!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.