Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Ikelite Ds160 strobe and two nimh batteries

Started by vicjguerrero ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite Ds160 strobe and two nimh batteries

11 posts
  1. I have a used DS-160 strobe and two NiMh batteries and 1 charger for sale. I also have a single sync cable. The strobe has about 20 dives on it. I upgraded to two Ds161 strobes with Lithium ion batteries. I will attach pictures shortly. Retail on strobe is $599 US and $199 US for each battery. I also have a li-ion version 1 charger retail $100. Single TTL sync chord retail is $99.

     

    Willing to part out or sell all together. Make me an offer.

    Edited by vicjguerrero
  2. FS! I have a used DS-160 strobe and two NiMh batteries and 1 charger for sale. I also have a single sync cable. The strobe has about 20 dives on it. I upgraded to two Ds161 strobes with Lithium ion batteries. I will attach pictures shortly. Retail on strobe is $599 US and $199 US for each battery. I also have a li-ion version 1 charger retail $100. Single TTL sync chord retail is $99.

     

    Willing to part out or sell all together. Make me an offer.

    Edited by vicjguerrero
  3. so how much ?

  4. Is the strobe still for sale?

  5. The strobe is still for sale along with all accessories.

     

    Make me an offer for what you are interested in.

  6. Vjguerrero@gmail.com

  7. FS! I have a used DS-160 strobe and two NiMh batteries and 1 charger for sale. I also have a single sync cable. The strobe has about 20 dives on it. I upgraded to two Ds161 strobes with Lithium ion batteries. I will attach pictures shortly. Retail on strobe is $599 US and $199 US for each battery. I also have a li-ion version 1 charger retail $100. Single TTL sync chord retail is $99.

     

    650 for strobe with battery. 50 for single ttl chord. 50 for each charger.

  8. Going on Ebay. Will provide the links shortly!

  9. i sent an email with offer for strobe,one battery and charger.

    thanks

    Ian

  10. Payement sent.. thank you

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.