Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

IKELITE Housing for Canon 70D

Started by jdaldive ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

IKELITE Housing for Canon 70D

3 posts
  1. Have an IKELITE Housing for a Canon 70D with 8" dome port and 2.75" extension. Used only once.

    Have original box and documentation.

     

    New is $2300; will sell at $1600

  2. I am very interested in this please email me at lscherr17@icloud.com or message me on here

  3. just saw this.

    As I said in ad, I've used it only once. There is nothing wrong with it and it worked quite nice. Very easy to use.

    I am no longer able to dive so I'm selling it.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.