Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Housing for Sony RX100 for sale

Started by upstateny ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Housing for Sony RX100 for sale

6 posts
  1. It's only been used twice, and is in perfect condition, in original packaging. All seals properly lubed and stored nicely. I'm asking $400, including freshwater and saltwater filters. I bought it from BlueWater photo for the RX100 MkI/MkII , Recesea model # WHS-RX100. I really liked the Recsea model because all the funtionality of the camera was easily accessible. (Both the original MK1 and MKII fit perfectly and I'm almost 100% certain that the MKIII and IV will also fit and function the same, but I don't have one to try). Anyway, I especially liked how easy it was to get a proper custom white balance very quickly, as well as zooming/shutter speed/ISO/Aperture all easily accessed . As a 35 year veteran Video Director and Photographer I've seen a lot of cameras come and go, but I'm a huge fan of the RX100, it's one of the best cameras on the market anywhere near that price range.

     

    I'm selling it because I lost the camera recently (I've been mounting it on a Phantom quadcopter for some amazing shots, and had a fly away 2 months ago, and still can't find it... a very expensive mishap!). Plus, I just didn't use it much... living in upstate NY my diving and UW shooting opportunities are limited, at best.

     

    PM me if interested, thanks

  2. I,m interested in your housing.

    Can you send me photos of the six sides and the 2 insides please to info@antoniofoncea.es.

    You also have/send the piece forput the fibers for the strobes?

    How much can be send to Spain?

    Thanks Antonio

     

    Enviado desde mi SM-T530 mediante Tapatalk

  3. Sent you a PM

  4. Please contact PM

  5. Do you still have the unit for sale.... I am interested.

  6. *************** SOLD ***************

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.