Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Nikon D800 set up

Started by Nobubblediver ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Nikon D800 set up

8 posts
  1. Hi does anyone out there have a Nikon D800 set up that they are looking to sell?

  2. I'm selling a Nauticam housing along with some ports, gears and lenses, if you're still looking.

  3. Hi there,

     

    I have a complete Subal set up for the D800, including a superdome, flatport, extension rings for 14-24mm, 24mm f/1.4 35m 1.4 etc. Basically everything you would need! It has only ever been used in fresh water and swimming pools so is in amazing condition and is a great housing.

     

    please let me know if you are still in the market?

     

    cheers adam

  4. Adam

    Please advise what you have and what type of ports and will you sell separately.

    Don

  5. Are you still interested in a Subal ND800 housing w the GS180 viewfinder?

    If so, please email 68.elias@gmail.com for details. Posted 29 Jan 2016.

  6. Hi, I have an Ikelite D800 housing with leak sentinel vacuum system, leads and port for sale, no arms or strobes though, only selling as I've changed system.

  7. Hi, I have a Hugyfot HFN800, ZEN 230mm Glass Dome, Hugy Ports, Inon Viewfinder, Vacuum system & Pump, Extension Rings & Misc for sale.

    Right now it´s getting revised at Hugyfot. Will be available in one or two weeks.

    Details are over here:

     

    http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=58369

     

    Located in germany,

    If interested just send pm

    Kind regards,

    Andreas

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.