Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Looking for port attachments.

Started by Henning ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Looking for port attachments.

4 posts
  1. Hi,

    I'm about to build my first waterhousing. The plan was to use some old Aquatica screwtype ports since I already have those laying around. The problem is that it's IMPOSSIBLE to determine the accurate thread size of the ports. It's probably a custom thread.

    So, I have to find another solution. Does anyone know where I could buy some "standard port attachment", perhaps similar to aquatica bayonett style?

    Thanks!

  2. I respect your desire to build a housing, but I just posted a complete Aquatica 20D setup in the classifieds. I'm not looking to make a killing. If you are interested please make me an offer.

  3. Bump...

    Bonita, sorry but not interested, doesn't fit my cameras.

  4. Hi, I too needed a port adapter, and Bill Libecap made an excellent one for me. Here is his info:

    ​

    William A Libecap,
    4349 CLIFFORD Rd.
    CINCINNATI OH 45236
    tel513-791-0870 ​

    info@UWCameraStuff.com

     

    Good luck!

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.