Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Ikelite 3 inch Dome with Tokina 10-17

Started by wobby ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite 3 inch Dome with Tokina 10-17

1 posts
  1. Hi All,

     

    Has anyone used the Ikelite 3 inch dome (5503) with the Tokina 10-17mm lens and what are the results like?

     

    I have been using this lens for the last 10 years with a 8 inch dome, to great effect, but there are times that I would like to travel with less weight and less bulk.

     

    Is the Ikelite 3 inch dome worth looking at or should I go for a Zen mini dome?

     

    Cheers,

     

    Nigel

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.