Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam macro port 41 for SLR - EXCELLENT CONDITION!! $275

Started by dawallace99 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam macro port 41 for SLR - EXCELLENT CONDITION!! $275

2 posts
  1. I have a Nauticam macro port 41 for SLR that has been gently used for about 2 years in excellent condition. It comes with the port, back cap, an older front cap (and a brand new snap front cap), o-rings, Nauticam silicone grease and original box.

     

    Brand new for just the port alone is $400 PLUS TAX - I'll sell as shown for $275.

     

    I only accept PayPal and buyer pays shipping or can pick up locally in Naples, Florida.

     

    **** For some reason, my .jpeg pics of this are too large (?) so if you need a photo, please PM me *****

  2. **** SOLD *****

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.