Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam zoom gear for Sigma 17-70mm for Canon - EXCELLENT CONDITION!! $115

Started by dawallace99 ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam zoom gear for Sigma 17-70mm for Canon - EXCELLENT CONDITION!! $115

8 posts
  1. I have a LIKE NEW (purchased new on 7/3/15) Nauticam zoom gear for Sigma 17-70mm for Canon for sale. It was gently used on only 1 dive trip in August 2015 and now have switched from SLR to MIL rig. It's in excellent condition….

     

    I paid retail $175 PLUS TAX - will sell for $115.

     

    Will only accept PayPal and buyer pays shipping or can pick up locally in Naples, FL

     

    **** I tried to upload a pic but Wetpixel says the .jpeg file is too large (?); PM if interested and I can email you a pic ****

  2. bump

  3. bump

  4. bump

  5. i'm interested PM sent

  6. bump

  7. bump

  8. **** S O L D ****

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.