Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam 50mm extension ring with lock - LIKE NEW!! $225

Started by dawallace99 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam 50mm extension ring with lock - LIKE NEW!! $225

3 posts
  1. I have a LIKE NEW (purchased new on 7/3/15) Nauticam 50mm extension ring with lock for sale. It was gently used on only 1 dive trip and now I've switched from an SLR to MIL rig. It's in excellent condition!

     

    I paid retail $310 PLUS TAX - will sell for $225.

     

    Will only accept PayPal and buyer pays shipping or can pick up locally in Naples, FL

     

    *** I tried to upload a .jpeg file but Wetpixel said file was too large (?); PM me if interested and I can email you a pic ***

  2. bump

  3. **** SOLD ****

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.