Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nauticam /d 800 menu button issue

Started by Bspiers ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam /d 800 menu button issue

3 posts
  1. when i push the menu button on the housing it does not work..none of the buttons under the menu button work either... ..they work fine when just using the camera but when I put the housing cover on they dont work..the buttons move fine , the black rubber tip is there on the end of the tip..I can see the button actually pushing on the camera menu button thru the window,.but for some reason it wont turn on the menu ...last year I took it to the shop..they looked at it and were a bit perplexed because it looked like it should be working...then at some point the guy did some real simple thing and it worked fine...well...I cant remember what he did..i called the shop and he cant remember either...so I thought Im would ask here and maybe save myself a trip back to the shop...anyone have an idea...

     

    thanks

  2. Probably two buttons are being pressed at the same time. Time for a trip to the shop to figure out what's going on.

  3. Thanks Jack

     

    that was the problem..there was another button that had got stuck and everything works great now : )

     

     

    Bob

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.