Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sea & Sea DX-2G Camera System for sale

Started by mbarkkume ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea & Sea DX-2G Camera System for sale

6 posts
  1. I am selling a Sea & Sea DX-2G camera system. This is good condition, no lens scratches or floods. It has been used for about 4 years for about 60 dives. I upgraded to an OMD-EM5 so I no longer use this camera.

     

    $500 OBO plus shipping.

     

    Includes
    1 Sea & Sea DX 2G Camera (12.1 megapixel compact camera with a 24mm-72mm zoom lens. F2.5-4.4)
    1 Sea & Sea DX 2G Housing

    1 Pelican 1500 carry case

    1 battery

    1 battery charger

    1 set of arms and tray (6" and 8")

    1 Wide angle lense (100 degree)

    1 lens caddy

    post-51470-0-68111200-1444608709_thumb.jpg

  2. I can add a Sea & Sea YS-25 and fiber optic cable to this deal.

    Great deal for someone that is interested in taking pictures in full manual mode. Try it out and see if you want to go manual before you break the bank on a dslr.

    I can send sample pics from this camera if anyone is interested.

  3. Hi Do you still have this? And would you freight to Australia?

    Cheers

     

    Andrew

  4. Interested in this camera system. Is it still available?

  5. It is still available. I sent you a PM with my contact information. Let me know if you did not get it. Thanks

  6. This camera has been sold. Thanks Dale.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.