Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS 2 New Sea & Sea YS-250 Pro's

Started by mborosch ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS 2 New Sea & Sea YS-250 Pro's

3 posts
  1. I have a brand new pair of Sea & Sea YS-250 Pro. They are still in the box with all O-rings, unused warranty cards, Instruction Manuals, O-Rings, Grease and diffusers. These were originally bought as a second set of strobes for remote/slave strobes. I never got to use them or set them up the way I wanted. Unfortunately batteries and chargers are missing, during my divorce I had to move out quickly to avoid conflict and somehow the chargers and batteries go left behind and my ex will not return them.

    I am selling 2 Sea & Sea YS-250 Pro strobes for $900 OBO

    The batteries are listed below at B&H Photo for 99.90 each X 2 = $200
    The battery chargers are listed below at B&H photo for $120 each X 2 = $240

     

    If you buy my new strobes and batteries and chargers from B&H you will spend $1340.00 plus shipping saving $800

     

    If you buy brand new from B&H they are $1070 X 2 = $2140

     

    Batteries at B&H Photo for 99.90 each
    http://www.bhphotovi...y_Pack_for.html

     

    Battery chargers at B&H photo for $120 each
    http://www.bhphotovi..._YS_250Pro.html

     

     

    I am located in central Florida, please email with any questions.

     

    Thanks
    Mark

     

    YS-250-Pro-001.jpg

     

    YS-250-Pro-002.jpg

     

    YS-250-Pro-003.jpg

     

    YS-250-Pro-004.jpg

     

    YS-250-Pro-005.jpg

    Edited by mborosch
  2. include postage and paypal fee?

    brisbane australia.

    pls pm

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.