Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For sale: prize certificate

Started by jsosk ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

For sale: prize certificate

1 posts
  1. For sale: prize certificate redeemable for Aquatica gear

    I am selling a certificate that I won as a prize in a recent underwater photo contest back in August. The certificate is good for one year - it expires next August. The certificate is redeemable towards $500 of Aquatica gear.

    I am looking to sell the certificate for $450 or best offer.

    Let me know if you're interested and/or require further information. Thank you.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.