Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Looking to buy Nauticam D800/D810 system

Started by zransom ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Looking to buy Nauticam D800/D810 system

2 posts
  1. I'm looking for a gently used Nauticam D800/D810 system, preferably including arms, port (wide angle), strobes. Feel free to email zransom0304@gmail.com if you have similar gear for sale. Thanks!

     

    www.zransom.com

  2. Hey Zach, I know your post is almost a year old, and you did specify Nauticam, but in case you're still looking........ I have a full Aquatica D800E package as an ad here - http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=57543&p=371424- I'm in FLL, and also have the ad on the SFUPS classifieds. -Chris Gug

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.