Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Panasonic GH4 - Aquatica kit

Started by pixnat ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Panasonic GH4 - Aquatica kit

3 posts
  1. Here is a package less than a year old

     

    Price 5300$

     

    panasonic GH4

    lens lumix 8mm fisheye

    lens 100-300mm lumix

    lens 12-40mm olympus F2,8

    3 batteries

    1 charger

     

    aquatica housing with humidity sensor - dual optical strobe connector

    sw8 port

    fisheye port ( given due to a small scratch)

    sw8 neoprene

    fisheye neoprene

    focus gear for fisheye

    zoom gear for 12-40mm

    extension gear for sw8

     

    The value of the kit is 6600$ ( + 579$ for the fisheye dome )

     

    I sell the kit because I am upgrading to a sony system. all my other kits are sony. So I don't want to play around with too many brand and system but I am really happy with it. The system has been used on a canadian tv show that received a gemini award in Quebec.

     

    It has been used 95% of the time in fresh water

    The housing is less than 11 months and the camera 15 month.

    post-23461-0-52164300-1444861004_thumb.jpg

    Edited by pixnat
  2. New price without the 100-300mm

     

    4000$ US

  3. SOLD

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.