Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sea and Sea compact macro port 79 item 56251 $99

Started by poombah ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea and Sea compact macro port 79 item 56251 $99

3 posts
  1. I bought this port on ebay and bought the wrong size. I am selling it because I have no need for it. It appears to be unused. No scratches or blemishes. Has original box and instructions. I will sell it for $99 shipped in the USA. Pay Pal only

    post-50718-0-66159800-1444959330_thumb.jpg

  2. Which housing and lenses are compatible w this port? Thank you.

  3. It fits Sea and Sea housings with a port base. This port can be used for the Sigma macro 70mm other than that, to be honest I don't know what other lenses it will fit. It will fit my Sea and Sea MDX 7000 housing but I have a 60mm lens and this is not the right port. I believe it will fit the Nikon 105 but I am not sure.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.