I am looking to sell my Nauticam and EM1 set up.
I would rather sell as a complete package. Most if not all has the boxes and all have been bought in the UK around a year ago or less. All the kit is in good working order, the housing shows usual signs of use but in good condition. I will provide pictures for any serious buyers. PM me with your email address for further details.
Nauticam Housing NA-EM1, vacuum system and pump with leak alarm.
Cold shoe ball mount clamp and sola 500 focus light.
2, 9"stix floatation arms, 2, (aprox) 7"arms and clamps.
2, fiber optic sea & sea strobe cables.
60mm macro flat port with both end caps.
Flip diopter for 60mm port.
Nauticam CMC wet lens.
Nauticam dome port for Pany 7-14mm.
Zen DP-170 for both Pany 7-14mm and Olympus 12-40 pro.
Olympus OMD EM1with spare third party battery.
Panasonic 7-14mm WA lens.
Olympus 12-40mm pro lens.
Olympus 60mm macro lens.
Zoom gears for the 7-14 and 12-40.
1 sea & sea YS D1. I broke the other!
There are other things like batteries for the strobes and brand new powerex charger with rapid/soft and conditioning modes to make sure the batteries are in tiptop condition.