Do you take at least 1 photo a day?
...consider "Photo a Day" Project.
A lot of fun!
The rules are simple: One picture a day, let's say for a year... See if you can do it!
more info here:
http://www.photoaday.net
P.S. - It's a non-profit site, so please don't acuse me of trolling or abusing the forums 
Thanks for your time!
Alon Brik
--------------------------------------
http://www.photoaday.net
so did anyone liked the Idea?

Hi Alon,
This is just a guess, but:
I think most people are happy to post their photos here at Wetpixel - since this is a digital underwater photography website.
It looks like you're the admin for photoaday.net, is that correct?
Best of luck,
James Wiseman
hi, thanks for the reply!
Yes, I'm the admin of the site.
And now I understand what you talking about.... sorry for bothering you guys!
keep shooting!
Regards!
Alon Brik
No bother at all. We are all here to learn - it's just that Wetpixel is pretty focused on underwater.
Cheers
James