Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

"Complete" Subal ND20/30 setup including camera

Started by ramaroodle ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

"Complete" Subal ND20/30 setup including camera

3 posts
  1. I have a COMPLETE "walk in the water and use it" Subal setup for a Nikon D300/200. The D200 and 300 housing is the same. I have the backs and plates for both cameras. Includes camera and zoom gears, dome port, 2 flat ports, extension port, 2 Ikelite DS125's with TTL and arms and pretty much everything needed to just walk into the water. I'd rather sell it as a complete unit to somebody who wants it rather than part it out on ebay etc. Also have Nikon 14mm wide and 60mm & 105mm macro with zoom gears etc., Fisheye focus light. There is a super close-up "macro mate" for the 105 port. With the foam on the arms it is neutrally buoyant with the dome port on it. If anyone is interested please respond and I can put together more photos and a complete inventory. Includes Pelican case. This new was probably $10K. I need to sell this so make me an offer I can't refuse. Located in Washington (state) in USA. Last used a year ago. Well maintained with extra O rings etc. Would like to get $5K.

     

    TA2JYca.jpg

  2. .

    Edited by ramaroodle
  3. What is the size of the dome port? Im looking for a 9 or 230mm

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.