Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

4 Sale - Sea&Sea MDX-MKIII Housing for Canon Mark III 1D/1Ds

Started by shawnharper76 ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

4 Sale - Sea&Sea MDX-MKIII Housing for Canon Mark III 1D/1Ds

6 posts
  1. Sea&Sea MDX-MKIII Housing for Canon Mark III 1D/1Ds - Great Condition - Priced to sell!

     

    Asking $1250 OBO.

     

    Includes:

    - Travel Case (Pelican)

    - Travel Dome Port

    - Ball joint arm mounts

     

    post-51265-0-16509200-1445318573_thumb.png

     

    post-51265-0-69978200-1445318716_thumb.jpg

  2. I'm dropping the price down to $900 OBO.

  3. Hi is this still available?

  4. Hi Hermit Crab,

     

    Yes, the Sea&Sea MDX-MKIII Housing I posted is still for sale. I'd be willing to drop it down to $800.

  5. Hi,

     

    Is it still for sale ?

    What would be your best price for shipping it to France ?

     

    Thanx

    Antoine

  6. This housing has been sold.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.