Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: ReefNet SubSee +10

Started by Tony F ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: ReefNet SubSee +10

7 posts
  1. $160. Free shipping in US. PayPal accepted.

     

    It's in near-new condition. No scratches. Bought a Nauticam CMC, so I'm using that instead of the SubSee.

     

    post-23162-0-94803400-1445363618_thumb.jpg

     

    post-23162-0-81871500-1445363637_thumb.jpg

     

    post-23162-0-66368700-1445363649_thumb.jpg

  2. I'm interested. I ´ll be in the US for the next 2 weeks. Do you think we can arrange payment & shipping before I leave on Oct 31rst?

    Cheers.

    Jb

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Yes, I think so. Where would I be sending it to?

  4. Hi,

    I'm interested if the sale doesn't pan out.

  5. same. if these fall through i'll take it. pm sent

  6. Item SOLD.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.