Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale Nauticam Macro Port 45

Started by Papagarv61 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale Nauticam Macro Port 45

2 posts
  1. Up for sale is a mint condition Nauticam Macro Port 45 which has less than 10 dives includes front and rear covers and original packaging.

    This flat port also features 67mm filter threads so lenses like the Inon UCl-165m67 Close-Up Lens or the SubSee Magnifier may be mounted directly to the port.

    Compatible with:

    1) Sony SEL30M35 E 30mm F3.5 Macro
    2) Nikon 1 NIKKOR VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6
    3) LEICA DG MACRO-ELMARIT 45mm F2.8 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S.

    Images can be seen at:

    https://viejo.smugmug.com/For-Sale/Macro-Port-45/

    More info at:

    http://reefphoto.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=161_166&products_id=5332

    Purchased new for $300. I don’t use it like I thought I would and it’s yours for $180

    I'll ship it UPS ground free to the 48 states. Anywhere else buyer pays cost of shipping.

    Paypal only or local pickup with cash in the San Francisco Bay area.

    Thanks for looking,

    Larry Garvey

    lcgarvey@astound.netpost-34850-0-88909800-1445637033_thumb.jpgpost-34850-0-35995300-1445637035_thumb.jpgpost-34850-0-53635600-1445637037_thumb.jpgpost-34850-0-68861000-1445637038_thumb.jpg

  2. The port has sold.

    Thanks to all for looking

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.