Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Sea&Sea DX-D200 housing and Nikon D200 Camera $375

Started by jasonhartup ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Sea&Sea DX-D200 housing and Nikon D200 Camera $375

7 posts
  1. Sea&Sea DX-D200 housing

    Nikon D200 Body

    2 books for D200

     

    all in good working condition never flooded post-38808-0-87611500-1445765664_thumb.jpgpost-38808-0-08806400-1445765718_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi,

     

    I gues you will not send this to Europe? Will you?

     

    Thank you.

  3. Hi,

     

    I gues you will not send this to Europe? Will you?

     

    Thank you.

    I will ship to europe (worldwide) let me check on shipping price for You

  4. Looks like shipping would be $65 for most places in the world or $25 to USA

  5. Hi if you send me an invoice on Pay Pal I can pay you for this brettlouw@gmail.com

    Shipping to South Africa

    Thanks

  6. bump

  7. Total longshot, but did you ever sell this housing?

    Caleb

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.