Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

misaligned Port and extension

Started by BC83 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

misaligned Port and extension

5 posts
  1. hey hey

     

    Just assembled my set up for the first time but I have Missaligned the Dome and extension, they still twist but will not come apart.Is there an easy way to resolve this?

     

    The Dome is an 8 inch Nauticam and extension is for a 10-17 tokina. The 0 on the dome is on the opposite side to the 0 on the extension

     

    Any help appreciated as I hope I have not ruined the set up on my first day!

     

  2. Problem now solved!

  3. Phew! Well done. That must have been a horribly, stomach-jolting, scary moment...... :dancing:

  4. I had the exact same thing with my 8.5 inch dome and 70mm extension. I'm not exactly impressed with the lack of instructions available for this combination. It is airtight however, so that seems like a good thing. :)

  5. Luckily got away with it, had to get clean pants half way through the day though

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.